Política de Privacidad
- The controller is HeadstashBCN with CIF Y5163902W and registered office at Carrer de Francesc Pujols, 7, Local 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- The social activity is Accessories for smokers
With this, the responsible party manifests the commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations in a secure manner through the protection of personal data and ensuring compliance with the right to privacy of each of the users of the website, reflecting that no impact assessment or data protection delegate is necessary.
These policies are reviewed with each significant change and at least once a year.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
A small approximation is important; therefore, the USER must know that a personal data would be any information related to a person that you provide us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy a product requiring an invoice, We will request full address, name, surnames and DNI or CIF.
Additionally, when visiting the website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
- PRINCIPLES FOR DATA PROCESSING
To treat your personal data, the following principles will be applied according to the General Regulation on Data Protection and the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: we will require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will previously inform you of in a clear and understandable way.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which the USER has been previously informed.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: as you will be able to verify later, the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, the corresponding retention period will be informed, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that I take all measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
- PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO TREATMENT, MINORS.
The purpose for which the data that we have categorized in section 2.4 will be collected will be the following and will be detailed later:
- The sale of accessories for smokers.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the web.
- Sending information and commercial prospecting
- Compliance with the corresponding accounting, legal, fiscal, and administrative obligations.
- Analytics and advertising to obtain economic benefit
- Provision of content on the blog
Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances, these data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In no case will a different use be made than the purpose for which the data has been collected, nor will we transfer this data to a third party.
If you are over eighteen years of age, you can register at https://www.headstashbcn.com without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
What happens if you are under 18?
In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be a mandatory condition for us to process your personal data.
- Those that you voluntarily provide us when contacting us through the email indicated on the web, which may be identification and those that are voluntarily provided to us as files (documents, contracts, or others).
- The image, name, and surnames if we publish a recommendation of our services, prior consent.
- The purposes for the treatment of this data are based on the interest of the owner of the data and based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge to improve the browsing experience and web analytics.
The identification data derived from the means of contact used by the supplier and those that appear in the agreed contracts or those that derive from the execution of the contractual relationship. Normally: name and surnames, NIF, postal address, email, telephone, signature.
- The purpose for which this data is collected is to know the commercial proposals that the supplier makes, as well as to carry out the preparatory acts for the conclusion of the subsequent contract.
- The identification data that you provide yourself as a user of the social network.
- Those you voluntarily provide us by contacting us by making comments or through network instant messaging.
Subscription to newsletter and/or contents
- The identification data that we require in the contact form provided for said subscription are (name, surnames, e-mail).
- In addition, when receiving communications we obtain your IP, MAC address, what operating system or browser you use and similar variables.
- The purpose for which this data is collected is to offer news, discounts, and promotions on the legal basis of the free, informed, specific and unequivocal consent given.
Segmentation for commercial purposes
Segmentation consists of establishing user profiles with the aim of sending information in a more personalized way and according to the interests of these users. In the event of having consented to the sending of commercial communications, said segmentation will allow them to be consistent with the interests shown by you during navigation.
Therefore, in no case, the elaboration of profiles will suppose the adoption of automated individual decisions that produce legal effects on the interested party or significantly affect them in a similar way.
We will not share, sell, rent your personal information with other parties. We may share certain information with authorized third-party service providers necessary to provide you with certain services.
Tracking systems used on this site
Tracking systems such as Google (Analytics) are used on the page, with this type of tools and in relation to the previously established, the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information are also studied together. to better understand who your audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
2.5 DATA CONSERVATION TIME
We will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request to delete it.
2.6 ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA
Obviously, the User is solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data that he sends me, exempting me from any type of responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided by providing complete and correct information in the different data collection forms.
- COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
We are currently governed by the European Regulation on Data Protection, as well as the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, which is why, among others, the regulations that we comply with.
Likewise, the person in charge of treatment informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent for the treatment of their email for commercial purposes. in every moment.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data to inform them, by any means, including email, of HeadstashBCN products and services.
In case of not authorizing the processing of their data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right to oppose the processing of their data in the terms and conditions provided below in the section “Exercise of Rights”
- SECURITY MEASURES.
The person responsible for treatment informs you that the necessary technical and organizational security measures have been implemented to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, and treatment and/or unauthorized access, considering the status of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the current General Regulations on Data Protection and the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Likewise, you are informed that additional measures have been established in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Likewise, as you can see, the website has an SSL certificate, thus once again guaranteeing the security of your data.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those individuals who have provided their data through the Website, may contact the owner of the same to freely exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data incorporated in their files. Likewise, you may file a claim with the control authority before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, https://www.aepd.es/es or through the electronic headquarters.
The fastest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information that you need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for said purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party, in this case, you, may exercise your rights by means of a written communication addressed to HeadstashBCN with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address:
Carrer de Francesc Pujols, 7, Local 1
Another way to exercise rights is through email, writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RECIPIENTS AND DATA PROCESSERS.
The data will not be communicated to any third party, except under legal obligation or unless your informed, free, specific and unequivocal consent is given to us for this purpose. As treatment managers outside the aforementioned person in charge and for informational purposes only, you should know that:
Who are the recipients of the information?
- State Tax Administration Agency, as well as agencies as a result of our legal, fiscal and administrative obligations.
- Financial entities with which I work for collection management
- Technological companies for the operation of the website as we will explain below.
- DO YOU NOT WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of June 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you can oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys in any time, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to email@example.com. If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email, by clicking on the link included in it following the instructions that will be provided. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
Please note that our systems may require a period that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to become effective, it being understood that during this period of time you may continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of HEADSTASHBCN, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of accessing the information of the user profiles. In relation to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of HEADSTASHBCN
In addition, you can stop interacting, following, or receiving information from the HEADSTASHBCN social profiles, delete content that no longer interests you or restrict who you share your connections with, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
- SOCIAL PLUGINS.
On our website we offer you links, and services related to the different social networks (eg Facebook “Like”). If you are a member of a social network and you click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said web page.
Therefore, it is convenient to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your social network profiles or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before starting to use them:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- ACEPTACIÓN, CONSENTIMIENTO Y REVOCABILIDAD
El Usuario declara haber sido informado de las condiciones sobre protección de datos de carácter personal, aceptando y consintiendo el tratamiento de estos por parte de HEADSTASHBCN en la forma y para las finalidades indicadas en el aviso legal.
Como bien sabe y le hemos comunicado a lo largo de las presentes políticas de privacidad, en cualquier momento podrá revocar sus datos, pero siempre sin carácter retroactivo.